Description of the project
Healthcare is an important part of human life. Providing the best medical facilities for people with rare diseases is an integral part of today’s society. Thus, RADOIR designed an automatic system for Patients’ registry. The main goal is to establish an integrated system without paper works and with access to all sections; medical services, research and development, pharmaceutical, associations and other affiliated centers to provide better services for rare patients.
Objectives of the Project
- Recording the patients’ documents in details and services they have received
- Planning for patients visit by the physicians
- Planning for providing useful and emergency services for physicians at the medical centers
- Keeping updated orphan drugs information in pharmaceutical data bank
- Investigating laboratory reports from rare patients to include in the researches and development, accordingly
- Patients registry by the relevant associations and patient organizations
SABNA (Strategic Analysis Bio-genetic National Assessment) system is implemented and designed on a web-accessible basis with accessibility from all over the world. The establishment of the interface system is completely independent and it is compatible with all devices such as; lap top, tablet and cellphone.
Scope of use
The system is applicable for hospitals, laboratories, clinics or medical centers to receive, register and record the patients’ information for future treatments.Target Users and Applicants
- Moderators of the Associations
- Head of laboratories
- Service officers
- Moderating users & applicants
- Patients’ documents
- Pharmaceutical databank
- Laboratory and Medical Images
- Medical services
Future of SABNA
SABNA is established for automating patients’ registry process in the country. It can accelerate patient admission. The software protects all requirements of a medical center and is able to save referral patients’ information, effectively. The system generates variety of reports and expedite looking for a document. We can promote the system by adding storage capacity to pharmaceutical and associations’ information and also communicating with academic centers. This feature enables users to put their comments and more different centers referring to RADOIR as the main data source for RARE patients’ data processing.